Monday, January 6, 2014

King of The Jungle Baby Shower


Recently, I hosted a baby shower for a friend of mine from Brazil. We chose the King of the Jungle Baby Shower party supplies from Party City.  So Adorable!
I didn't have much time to plan this baby shower since it was in the middle of the Holidays but I think it turned out very sweet and cute!
The sweet table displayed both sweets and favors. My 14 year old made the adorable cake, I made the brazilian dessert called brigadeiro(recipe HERE) and purchased the mini eclairs from Costco. We served the mini desserts using the supplies from the Mini Tasting Party Supplies from Party City.
Guests took home cute favors such as Bottle Favors boxes filled with candy, I used the Baby Boy stickers and the baby feet ribbon to create the glass containers favors and wrapped almond candy using the Blue Dot Tulle circles. As prizes for the games we played, the winners took home Cute as Button Soaps, Cute as a Button Candles and/or Baby Steps Cookie Cutter. Some of the games were played were Baby Shower Bingo, Tummy Measure Game and Scratch and Win Game. So FUN!
Need more Jungle Baby Shower ideas?

Styling and Photography by Crissy's Crafts
King of The Jungle Party Supplies from Party City

1 comment:

I would love to read your thoughts!